Help! I lost my cellphone or serial number! How do I change my Google Authenticator or SMS settings?
If you lost your cellphone or cannot access your Google Authenticator app, you will need to get your settings reset. To submit your reset request, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Lock" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Lost Cellphone" link.
- Enter the answer to your secret question and provide any additional information below. Please note that your secret question must exactly match what you entered when you created it.
- Click on the "Submit Request" button to submit your request.
A Dynadot team member will review your request before updating your Google Authenticator or SMS settings. We may contact you at your account email if we need to you to provide additional information. Please allow at least 2 business days to process your request.