How do I transfer my domain to Dynadot?
Thanks for choosing us! To transfer your domain to Dynadot, please follow these steps:
Before You Begin
- Your domain cannot be transferred if it has been registered or transferred within the last 60 days.
- We recommend starting your domain transfer at least 2 weeks before the domain's expiration date. More Info
- Make sure your Whois email address is accessible as that is the email we will use to verify the domain transfer.
- Unlock your domain and get your authorization code from your old registrar.
Start Your Transfer
- Visit our domain transfer page or our bulk domain transfer page to get started.
- Enter the domain you'd like to transfer and its auth code.
- Click to add domain privacy if you want it.
- Click "Transfer."
- You should see your domain transfer added to the cart in the upper right corner.
- If you're done shopping, click on the cart to check out.
After You Complete Your Transfer Order
- You will receive a confirmation of your order send to the email address associated with your Dynadot account.
- Our system will also send a domain transfer authorization email to your domain's Whois email address.
- Once the transfer has been authorized, you will receive a domain transfer initiated email from us.
- Once the transfer is complete, you will receive a domain transfer complete as well as an order finished email from us.