Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I transfer my domain to Dynadot?
Thanks for choosing us! To transfer your domain to Dynadot, please follow these steps:
Before You Begin
- Your domain cannot be transferred if it has been registered or transferred within the last 60 days.
- We recommend starting your domain transfer at least 2 weeks before the domain's expiration date. More Info
- Unlock your domain and get your authorization code from your old registrar.
Start Your Transfer
- Visit our domain transfer page or our bulk domain transfer page to get started.
- Enter the domain you'd like to transfer and its auth code.
- Click to add domain privacy if you want it.
- Click "Transfer."
- You should see your domain transfer added to the cart in the upper right corner.
- If you're done shopping, click on the cart to check out.
After You Complete Your Transfer Order
- You will receive a confirmation of your order send to the email address associated with your Dynadot account.
- Once the transfer has been authorized, you will receive a domain transfer initiated email from us.
- Once the transfer is complete, you will receive a domain transfer complete as well as an order finished email from us.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.