How do I activate my SMS Authentication settings?
SMS Authenticator, along with your "birthday" and Google Authenticator is a great way to add extra security to your account. This is why we recommend adding it as a part of your account security. To activate your SMS settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “Security” from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account using the button at the top of the page.
- Under "SMS Authentication", enter in your cellphone number (country code in the first box, full phone number in the second box).
- Click on the “SMS Phone Number" button.
- Next, click on the "Get SMS Token" button. A 6-digit code will be sent to your cellphone number to ensure you have access to the cellphone number you entered. This test code will expire 1 hour after it is sent.
- Enter in the SMS test code in the "Enter Token" box.
- Click on the "Enable SMS" button to save your changes.
If the correct test code is entered, your SMS settings will be saved for your account.
NOTE: Activating your SMS settings requires us to send at least 1 text message to your cellphone. Thus, carrier fees may apply when activating your SMS settings.
New to Dynadot?
Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.
Earn account credit through our Refer-a-Friend program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot, and your friends earn $5 too!
Find the perfect domain name with our domain suggestion tool. Enter a keyword and our suggestion tool will do the rest!
Buy, sell, or bid in our domain market. Discover domain names that were not renewed, listed for sale, or about to be re-released.
Join our affiliate program. Spread the word about us and start earning.