How do I edit my account information?
To edit your Dynadot account information, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Info" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue "Unlock Your Account" link.
- Verify your "birthday" and any other 2 step verification codes authorized for your account, then click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- You can then edit your name, username, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. You can also change your password on this page and set whether or not you want to receive our newsletter.
- Once you have updated your information, enter your account password in the provided field.
- Click on the "Save Info" button to save your changes.
Please note that updating your account information will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.