Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I edit my account information?
To edit your Dynadot account information, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Account Info" in the drop-down.
- Under the "Account Info" section, click on the "Edit Info" button. You may need to unlock your account first.
- Verify your "birthday" and any other 2-step verification codes authorized for your account, then click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- You can then edit your name, username, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. You can also change your password on this page and set whether or not you want to receive our newsletter.
- Once you have updated your information, enter your account password in the provided field.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.