How do I edit my account information?
To edit your Dynadot account information, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Account Settings" in the drop-down.
- Under the "Account Info" section, click on the "Edit Info" button. You may need to unlock your account first.
- You can then edit your name, username, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. You can also change your password on this page.
- Once you have updated your information, click on the "Save" button at the top-right corner to save your changes.
NOTE: Updating your account information will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.