How do I add Google Authenticator to my Dynadot account?
Dynadot is excited to support the use of Google Authenticator as a part of our account security! Google Authenticator, along with your "birthday" and SMS Authenticator is a great way to add extra security to your account. To set up Google Authenticator with your Dynadot account, please follow these steps:
- Install Google Authenticator on your phone.
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Lock" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account.
- Open up the Google Authenticator app and click on the + sign to add your Dynadot account.
- You can either scan the barcode or enter the key manully.
- Once it's been successfully added, your Dynadot account will be listed as "Dynadot:username" in the app.
- Enter the token from the app where it says "Generate A Token" and then click "Enable Token."
You have successfully added Google Authenticator to your Dynadot account. Make sure you click the "Lock Account Now" button once you are done to ensure your account safety.