How do I list my domain for sale in your Marketplace?
Our Marketplace is the place to buy and sell domains! Setting your domain for sale is easy. You just need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to list for sale.
- Select "Sell Domain" from the "Action" drop-down menu.
- Select "Marketplace" from the drop-down menu, enter the necessary information for your sale.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
- Dynadot marketplace commission fee is 10% of the sold price. There is no listing fee at this time.
- The processing period will take 5-7 days.
- The listing may be put on pending sale status while we wait for the payment to clear, up to 5 days.
- Domain sale proceeds are given in account credit by default. This credit can be used as payment for any future orders placed at Dynadot.
- Dynadot now supports Payouts.
Looking for your next domain name?
Enter keywords into our domain suggestion tool and discover quality domains that are available for registration.