How do I list my domain for sale in your Marketplace?
Our Marketplace is the place to buy and sell domains! Setting your domain for sale is easy. You just need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to list for sale.
- Click on the "For Sale" icon.
- Set the for sale option to "Yes" and click the "Save Settings" button.
- Your domain will be defaulted to "make offer" for the listing. If you want to set a certain price and set a category and/or subcategory, you can edit your listing under the "Marketplace" drop down. You can also add website and description details here.
- Domain sale proceeds are only given in account credit. This credit can be used as payment for any future orders placed at Dynadot. We currently do not support payouts.
- The marketplace listing fee is 5% of the listing price. There is no minimum listing fee at this time.
- The processing period will take 5-20 days.