Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up my Email plan on my iPad?
To set up your Email plan with your iPad, please follow these steps:
First, you should retrieve your POP3 and SMTP settings in your Email Hosting account.
- Find and tap the "Settings" app on your iPad.
- Tap "Mail" and then "Accounts."
- Tap "Add Account" and then scroll down and choose "Other".
- Under the "Mail" section, tap the "Add Mail Account" button.
- Enter the Name, Address, Password, and Description (it should show an example) and then hit the "Next" button.
- Choose either "POP" or “IMAP”.
- Enter the Incoming Mail Server host name, username, and password. Press the "Save" button.
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server host name, username, and password. While your iPad lists this information as "Optional", it is needed for your Dynadot email to work.
- Press the "Save" button.
Once the settings are finished verifying, you should be able to send and receive email on your iPad.
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions:
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.