How do I set up my Email Hosting email in Microsoft Outlook?
To set up your Email Hosting email in Microsoft Outlook, please follow these steps:
- Retrieve your POP3 and SMTP settings
- Open Outlook and enter your email address.
- Choose 'POP' as your account type.
- Under 'Incoming mail' enter 'webhost.dynadot.com' as your server and '995' as the port.
- Make sure the 'This server requires encrypted connection (SSL/TLS)' option is selected.
- Under 'Outgoing mail' enter 'webhost.dynadot.com' as your server and '587' as the port.
- From the 'Encryption method' drop-down, select the 'STARTTLS' option.
- Leave the 'Require logon using SPA' option unchecked.
- Hit the 'Next' button to complete your set-up.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below:
Note: If you already have Outlook set up with another email address, you will need to select 'Account Settings' from the 'File' menu and then select the 'Add new account' option before proceeding with the steps above.
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: