What are the POP3 and SMTP settings for my domain email in your Email Hosting?
To access your POP3 or SMTP settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Edit Website" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- Click on the "Mailbox" tab in the main menu.
- Choose the email account you want to access from your email client.
- Click on the "Settings" link at the bottom of the left-hand corner of the page.
- Look for the "Remote Access" box. Select the "Enable Remote Access" check box.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
Now this email account can be accessed by POP and SMTP. Use the settings in the "Remote Access" box to configure your email client software.
NOTE: We currently do not have IMAP settings for our domain email service.