Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What are the POP3, SMTP, and/or IMAP settings for my domain email in your Email plan?
To access your POP3, SMTP, or IMAP settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Login/Edit" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- Choose the email account you want under the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Gear icon (General Settings) at the top of the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Settings" link at the bottom of the left-hand corner of the page.
- Look for the "Remote Access" box. To enable POP or IMAP access, toggle "Remote Access Enabled" on.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
Now this email account can be accessed by POP, SMTP, or IMAP. Use the settings in the "Remote Access" box to configure your email client software.