Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up my Email plan in Mac Mail?
To set up your Email plan in Mac Mail, please follow these steps:
- Retrieve your POP3 and SMTP settings. Do not forget to enable remote access.
- Open up your Mac Mail program.
- Select the option to Add Other Mail Account and press the "Continue" button.
- Enter in your email address and password and press the "Create" button.
- The account will need to be manually configured. Press "Next" to move to the next screen.
- Select either "POP" or “IMAP” and enter your details as shown below. Then, press the "Next" button.
- Enter in your SMTP details as shown below. Please make sure to enter your complete username and password, though the app may say it is optional. Then, press the "Create" button.
- Your email should begin working immediately.
Note: This tutorial has been written using Mac Mail version 7.3
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: