How do I set up my Email Hosting email to work with my Gmail account?
To set up your Email Hosting email to work with Gmail, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon on the top-right side of the page.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Accounts and Imports" tab.
- Press the "Add another email address" button. When the box pops up, enter your email address.
- Google will now ask for a username/password. You can retrieve this information under your POP3/SMTP settings in your Email Hosting web space.
- The SMTP server should read webhost.dynadot.com.The SMTP server port should be 587.
- The 'Secured connection using TLS' option should be selected by default. If not, please choose that option.
- Click on the "Add Account" button to save your changes.
- Next, gmail will ask you to verify the new address using a confirmation code or link. Once verified, you will be able to access your Dynadot email through your existing gmail account!
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: