Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What is a dispute within the Website Builder shopping cart feature?
Owning and operating an online store means sometimes dealing with customer disputes. A dispute occurs when one of your customers questions your charge with their bank or credit card company. When there is a dispute, Stripe will notify you and a dispute will be created in the "Disputes" section of our Website Builder's shopping cart editor.
To view your disputes, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click the "Shopping Cart" tab (the one that looks like a cart) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "Disputes" tab.
- Here, you can choose to view "Open Disputes" or "Closed Disputes".
Please note that you will not be able to manage your disputes from this page. This page will simply list the dispute ID, order it is associated with, and the status of the dispute from Stripe.
Don't have any disputes because you don't have an online store? Get one (the store, not the disputes) by purchasing our Website Builder Business plan, which includes everything you need to start your store and sell your products online.