How do I request the Contact Record Whois Verification email to be sent again?
To request a new Contact Record Whois Verification email, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Contact Records" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the link associated with the contact record you wish to edit in the "Name/Email" area.
- Verify that your contact record details are correct, then scroll down to the "gTLD Verification" section.
- Click on the "Send Verification Email Now" button.
If you fail to verify your Whois contact record within 15 days of receiving the original Contact Record Whois Verification email that went out to you, you will be unable to manage them. This means you will not be able to renew or change your domain settings until the contact is verified. If you are resending this email because you cannot manage your domains, we recommend following the verification instructions in the email as soon as you receive it, so you can regain control of your domains as quickly as possible.