How do I set my name servers for my domain?
To set your name servers, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Name Servers" tab.
There are two ways to set your name servers:
- To add new name servers, look at Option 1. Enter your two name servers in the provided text boxes, and then click the "Enter Name Servers" button to save your changes.
- If you have already entered the name servers for another domain and would like to re-use them, look at Option 2. Choose the name servers from the drop-down menus (you can choose up to 10 different name servers), and then click the "Select Name Servers" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.