Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my name servers for my domain?
To set your name servers, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Name Servers" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- There are two ways to set name servers:
- If you are adding new name servers, select "Enter new or existing Name Servers" from your list of choices and enter your new name servers in the provided fields.
- If you are using existing name servers, move down to the "Select from your Name Servers" option and choose the name servers from your existing list.
- Press the "Save Name Server" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
Alternatively, you can also set your Name Servers when transferring your domain. To do so, while your item is in the cart, please click on the hardware icon. It will prompt you through a short two step wizard and guide you through the set up process.