How do I renew my domain?
If you don't renew your domain, you risk losing it! To renew your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to renew.
- Hover over the "Renew" icon and select "Renew."
- The selected domain(s) will be added to your shopping cart along with any domain privacy that you have with them.
- To checkout, click on the shopping cart and then click the "Check Out" button.
- Our system will take you through the check out process to submit your order.
- You will receive an "Order Complete" email from us when your order has finished processing and your domain (and privacy if applicable) has been renewed.
You can also renew your domain for multiple years.
If your domain has already expired, you may still be able to renew it during its grace renewal period. You can see how much time each domain extension offers for grace renewal on our TLD page. Please note that renewing your domain during its grace renewal period will be at the same price as a regular renewal (you can also see our renewal prices on our TLD page) until the last 10 days, during which Dynadot charges a $10 late renewal fee.
Don't want to forget about your domain renewals? Learn how to set up auto-renew for your domains and our system will take care of the renewal for you!
If your domain is past its renewal grace period, you may still be able to restore your domain; however this will be at a higher cost than a regular renewal.
Find out more about the domain lifecycle.
Don't want to renew your domain? Learn how to set your domain to "Do Not Renew".