Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I unlock my account?
To unlock your Dynadot account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar then “Security” from the drop-down.
- On the "Security Settings" page, click the “Unlock Account” button.
- To unlock your account, you must enter your "birthday," which is a date you specified when you created your account. (NOTE: The account birthday is not necessarily your actual birthday).
- If you have Google Authenticator and/or SMS authorized for your account, you will also need to enter your token code (Google Authenticator) and/or SMS code.
- Click on the "Unlock Account" button.
Your account will be unlocked for one (1) hour before our system automatically locks it again for your security. While the account is unlocked, you will be able to change important account information.
If you do not remember your "Birthday," you can use the "Forgot Birthday" button on the Account Lock page to submit a request for help.
If you lost your cellphone or otherwise no longer have access to your Google Authenticator and/or SMS, you can let us know by clicking "Lost Cellphone" on the Account Lock page.