How do I unlock my account?
To unlock your Dynadot account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Lock" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- To unlock your account, you must enter your "birthday," which is a date you chose when you created your account (not necessarily your actual birthday).
- If you have Google Authenticator and/or SMS authorized for your account, you will also need to enter your token code (Google Authenticator) and/or SMS code.
- Click on the "Unlock Account" button.
Your account will be unlocked for 1 hour before our system automatically locks it again for your security. While the account is unlocked, you will be able to change important account information.
If you do not remember your "Birthday," you can use the "Forgot Birthday" button on the Account Lock page to submit a request for help.
If you lost your cellphone and no longer have access to your Google Authenticator and/or SMS, you can let us know by clicking "Lost Cellphone" on the Account Lock page.