Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create a smart domain folder?
Smart folders can help you organize your domains and easily change settings for multiple domains at once. To create a smart folder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Folders" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "New Folder" button to create a new folder.
- Enter the folder name in the provided field.
- Press the "Save Folder" button to create your smart folder.