How do I create a smart domain folder?
Smart folders can help you organize your domains and easily change settings for multiple domains at once. To create a smart folder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Folders" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "New Folder" button to create a new folder.
- Enter the folder name in the provided field.
- Press the "Save Folder" button to create your smart folder.
Learn how to add or remove domains to your smart folder, set Whois records, name servers, renew options, and transfer locks.