Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set or change the default Whois of a smart domain folder?
To set or change the default Whois for a smart folder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Folders" in the drop-down.
- Click on the blue link under the "Whois" column. You should see your current Whois contact records for this folder on that page.
- Select the contact record you want from the drop-down menus.
- Press the "Save" or "Save and Apply to All Domains" button to save your changes.
Saving this Whois information for your folder will not affect the domains in the folder unless you choose to "Save and Apply to All Domains".
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.