How do I set or change the default Whois of a smart domain folder?
To set or change the default Whois for a smart folder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Folders" in the drop-down.
- Click on the blue link under the "Whois" column. You should see your current Whois contact records for this folder on that page.
- Select the contact record you want from the drop-down menus.
- Press the "Save" or "Save and Apply to All Domains" button to save your changes.
Saving this Whois information for your folder will not affect the domains in the folder unless you choose to "Save and Apply to All Domains".