How do I set or change the default Whois of a smart domain folder?
To set or change the default Whois for a smart folder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Folders" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue link under the "Set Whois" column. You should see your current Whois contact records for this folder on that page.
- Select the contact record you want from the drop-down menus.
- Click on the "Save Folder Contacts" button to save your changes.
Saving this Whois information for your folder will not affect the domains in the folder unless you choose to synchronize the Whois contact records of all domains in your smart folder by clicking "Synchronize".
You can also choose to automatically apply these Whois contact records to future domains that you add to your smart folder by clicking "Auto Apply."