Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I move domains in/out of smart folders?
To move a domain into a smart folder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to move and click on the "Folder" button.
- Select the destination folder from your list in the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Move" button to move the domains.