How do I set or change the default name server setting of a smart domain folder?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Folders" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the link listed in the "Set Name Servers" column. After the page loads, you should see a place to enter you name servers. (This will look the same as the name server settings when you set name servers for individual domains.)
- You can choose to enter name servers, set your domains to parking, forwarding, or stealth forwarding, set your domain to Dynadot Email Hosting, specify DNS records, or set up email forwarding.
- Choose your name server settings and save them.
Saving the name servers for your folder will not affect the domains in the folder unless you choose to synchronize the all domains in your smart folder to the same name servers by clicking "Synchronize".
You can also choose to automatically apply these name servers to future domains that you add to your smart folder by clicking "Auto Apply."