Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set or change the default name server setting of a smart domain folder?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Folders" in the drop-down.
- Click on the blue link under the "DNS" column. After the page loads, you should see a place to enter you name servers (This will look the same as the name server settings when you set name servers for individual domains).
- You can choose to enter name servers, set your domains to parking, forwarding, or stealth forwarding, set your domain to Dynadot Email Hosting, specify DNS records, or set up email forwarding.
- Choose your name server settings and save them.
Saving the name servers for your folder will not affect the domains in the folder unless you choose to "Save and Apply to All Domains".