Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I renew my domain for more than one year?
To renew your domain for more than one year, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" from the drop-down..
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to renew and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Renew" from the "Bulk Action" list. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on your shopping cart to access the items in your cart.
- Select the duration you want for your domain renewal(s) (up to 9 years for most domain extensions).
- Press the "Checkout" buttons to submit your order.
Renewing your domain for more than one year is a great way to ensure that you don't lose your domain to expiration. Another great way to make sure you don't lose your domain (especially when there's a lot of time left until your next renewal) is by setting your domain to auto-renew.