How do I renew my domain for more than one year?
To renew your domain for more than one year, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to renew.
- Hover over the "Renew" icon and select "Renew." The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the "Checkout" button to go to the "Your Shopping Cart" page. You should see a drop-down menu allowing you to change the duration of the domain renewal.
- Select the duration you want for your domain renewal (up to nine years for most domain extensions).
- Follow the "Checkout" buttons to submit your order.
Renewing your domain for more than one year is a great way to ensure that you don't lose your domain to expiration. Another great way to make sure you don't lose your domain (especially when there is a lot of time left until your next renewal) is by setting your domain to auto-renew.