Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my domains to auto-renew?
Setting up auto-renew for your domains can ensure you never lose a domain! When auto-renew is set up, our system will take care of the renewal for you 15 days before the domain's expiration date.
To set your domain to auto-renew, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to auto-renew.
- Select "Renew Options" from the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu.
- On the new page, set the drop-down menu to "auto-renew" and choose or enter your desired payment method.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to save your settings.
If our auto-renewal attempt is not successful, we will email you. Then, we will make another attempt every day until the domain expires. This allows you to simply update your payment method and then (as long as your domain has not already expired) our system can complete the domain's auto-renewal. When we are able to successfully create the auto-renewal order, you will receive an email confirmation.
You can also use these steps to turn auto-renew off on your domains. By default, all domains are set to have auto-renew off.