How do I add domain privacy to a domain in my Dynadot account?
Forgot to add domain privacy when you registered your domain? Don't worry! You can easily add it within your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to add privacy and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Add Privacy" from the "Bulk Action" list. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top-right side of the page unless the domain does not allow privacy, which will result in an error message. See a list of domains that do not allow privacy.
- Press the "Checkout" buttons to submit your order.
NOTE: If you choose to use our domain privacy service, your personal information, including your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, is replaced by our domain privacy service information and will not be sent to the central registry. This will also happen when we escrow your Whois data to the third party data escrow service as required by ICANN. You can see an example of this on our Domain Privacy page.