How do I add domain privacy to a domain in my Dynadot account?
Want to add domain privacy to one of your domains? We have two available privacy options: partial privacy, which hides all of your personal information except your name, and full privacy, which hides all of your personal information including your name. You can easily add privacy within your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to add privacy and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Privacy Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select either "Partial" or "Full" privacy from the drop-down menu and click the "Save" button to add privacy to your domain.
NOTE: If you choose to use our domain privacy service, your personal information, including your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, is replaced by our domain privacy service information and will not be sent to the central registry. This will also happen when we escrow your Whois data to the third party data escrow service as required by ICANN. You can see an example of this on our Domain Privacy page.
If one of the domains selected does not allow privacy, or if any domains are expired, this will result in an error message. See a list of domains that do not allow privacy.