How do I customize the order notifications that are sent to customers from my Website Builder shopping cart?
Our Website Builder's Business plan's built-in shopping cart also has a built-in email system that will send customers order notifications. The notifications include order confirmation, order cancelled, order refunded, and order fulfilled and each of them can be customized within our editor.
Please follow these steps to customize your order notifications:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click the "Shopping Cart" tab (the one that looks like a cart) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Notifications" tab and you should see the four email notification templates.
- Click on the one you want to edit and it should bring you to a page that shows the Email Subject, Email Title, and Email Body Message.
- You will see a preview of how it looks as you make changes.
- When you are satisfied with your message, be sure to click "save" on the top left side of the screen.