How do I submit a "Forgot Birthday" request?
Dynadot takes your account security seriously. This is why we ask you to enter a "birthday" on your first login. Your "birthday" is a memorable date that you chose and is not necessarily your birthday. It is required for certain account functions such as editing your account info and unlocking your domains.
If you have forgotten your "birthday," you need to submit a "Forgot Birthday" request by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Lock" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue "Forgot Birthday" link.
- Enter the information in the provided form.
- Click on the "Submit Request" button.
A manager will then contact you via email regarding your request. Please note that it can take up to 2 business days to process your request; however it is usually faster. You may be asked to send in identification to prove you are the account owner.