How do I submit a "Forgot Birthday" request?
Dynadot takes your account security seriously. This is why we ask you to enter a "birthday" on your first login. Your "birthday" is a memorable date that you chose and is not necessarily your birthday. It is required for certain account functions such as editing your account info and unlocking your domains.
If you have forgotten your "birthday," you need to submit a "Forgot Birthday" request by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Security" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Unlock Account" button next to the "Account Lock" section.
- Click on the "I forgot my birthday" link.
- Enter the information in the provided form.
- Press the "Submit Request" button to submit your request.
A manager will then contact you via email regarding your request. Please note that it can take up to 2 business days to process your request; however, it is usually faster. You may be asked to send in identification to prove you are the account owner.