Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I switch my control panel template for my VPS Hosting?
When you purchase our VPS Hosting, you are asked to choose from a drop down that includes the following options:
- CentOS 6.7 with Sentora
- CentOS 6.7
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Ubuntu 12.04 with LAMP
- Ubuntu 12.04 with Wordress
- CentOS 6.5 with ZPanel
If you want to change your selection, you can do so from with your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Hosting” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on your domain name (it should be a link).
- Scroll down to "VPS Control", you'll need to unlock your account.
- Once unlocked, you should see a drop down menu with the same options listed above.
- Before you can select a new control panel option, you will need to shut down your VPS. Then, hit the "Rebuild" button to apply your changes.