How do I switch my control panel template for my VPS Hosting?
When you purchase our VPS Hosting, you are asked to choose from a drop down that includes the following options:
- CentOS 6.7 with Sentora
- CentOS 6.7
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Ubuntu 12.04 with LAMP
- Ubuntu 12.04 with Wordress
- CentOS 6.5 with ZPanel
If you want to change your selection, you can do so from with your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Hosting" from the main menu.
- Under the "VPS Hosting" section, click on your domain name (it should be a link).
- If you haven't already, you'll need to unlock your account.
- Then, under the "VPS Control" section, you should see a drop down menu with the same options listed above.
- Before you can select a new control panel option, you will need to shut down your VPS. Then, hit the "Rebuild" button to apply your changes.