How do I list my domain for sale using your "For Sale" landing page?
Our new "For Sale" landing page is a great tool to help sell your domains! Setting your domain to use it is easy - just follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name you wish to list for sale.
- Select "Sell Domain" from the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu.
- Choose "Marketplace" from the drop-down. Your domain will be defaulted to "make offer" for the listing. If you want to set a certain price for the domain, you would first need to unlock your account.
- You can also set a category, sub-category and description for your domain using the corresponding drop-down menus and text box.
- Check the “For sale landing page” option, and select the template you would like to use. Please note that this will override any DNS or name server settings currently being used, but the current settings will stay saved in your Dynadot account.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to list your domain for sale.
- The marketplace listing fee is 5% of the listing price. There is no minimum listing fee at this time.
- The processing period will take 5-20 days.
- Domain sale proceeds are given in account credit by default. This credit can be used as payment for any future orders placed at Dynadot.
- Dynadot now supports Payouts.