Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I reset the password for an email address in my Website Builder?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder the email is under.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click on the user account or shared mailbox whose email password you need to reset.
- Click the "Change Password" link under the "Password" section.
- You will need to enter the password twice, then click "Save" to save it.
- Click "Save Settings" at the top of the page.
- If you want to return to the "Email" page, click the "Back" button at the top of the page.
Note: If you are changing the password of a user account, this change will also affect their login to edit your website builder if they have access to editing capabilities.