How do I reset the password for an email address in my Website Builder?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder the email is under.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click on the user account or shared mailbox whose email password you need to reset.
- Click the "Change Password" link under the "Password" section.
- You will need to enter the password twice, then click "Save" to save it.
- Click "Save Settings" at the top of the page.
- If you want to return to the "Email" page, click the "Back" button at the top of the page.
Note: If you are changing the password of a user account, this change will also affect their login to edit your website builder if they have access to editing capabilities.