How do I set up my Email Hosting email in Microsoft Outlook Online?
To set up your Email Hosting email in Microsoft Outlook Online, please follow these steps:
- In your Outlook settings, select "Connected accounts".
- Under 'Add a connected account' click "Other email accounts".
- Enter in your full email address and remote access password.
- Under "Choose your connection type" select "POP/SMTP connection settings".
- You will need to enter your POP3 and SMTP settings on the next page. It should look similar to what is shown below: (click on it to see it larger)
For Outlook online, you will need to select the option to 'Send email using Outlook.com's server' After pressing 'Ok' you should see a message that your account is now connected. Outlook will begin importing your emails.
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: