Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the name of my email inbox folders on your Website Builder email platform?
Our Website Builder's business plan has email built right in! We make it easy to keep your email organized with folders. Our default folder name is "folder_0," to change the name of your email folders, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your website builder email.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Folders" section.
- You will see 8 folders available to use and rename.
- Replace the default "folder_0" with the folder name you want to use.
- If you don't need all 8 folders, simply remove the default name and leave it blank to remove it from the left-hand bar.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the "Folders" section to save your changes.