What country code domain extensions (ccTLDs) does Dynadot support?
We support several country code top-level domains (ccTLDs) from around the world. Each country is given their own code based on ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country codes (in most cases, there are a few exceptions).
- .SX - Sint Maarten's domain
- .AG - Antigua & Barbuda's domain
- .LC - Saint Lucia's domain
- .VC - Saint Vincent & Grenadines' domain
- .DE - Germany's domain
- .UK - The United Kingdom's domain
- .IM - The Isle of Man's domain
- .ME - Montenegro's domain
- .NL - The Netherlands' domain
- .AT - Austria's domain
- .BE - Belgium's domain
- .PL - Poland's domain
- .LT - Lithuania's domain
- .CN - China's domain (Latin version)
- .ä¸å½ - China's domain (Chinese version)
- .IN - India's domain
- .à¤à¤¾à¤°à¤¤ - Devanagari version of .IN*
- .à¦à¦¾à¦°à¦¤ - Bengali version of .IN*
- .à®à®¨à¯à®¤à®¿à®¯à®¾ - Tamil version of .IN*
- .à°à°¾à°°à°¤à± - Telugu version of .IN*
- .à¨à¨¾à¨°à¨¤ - Punjabi (Gurumukhi) version of .IN*
- .àªàª¾àª°àª¤ - Gujarati version of .IN*
- .Ø¨Ú¾Ø§Ø±Øª - Urdu version of .IN*
- .PH - The Philippine's domain
- .LA - Laos's domain
- .MN - Mongolia's domain
- .SO - Somalia's domain
- .SC - Seychelles' domain
- .IO - British Indian Ocean Territory domain
- .AC - Ascension Island domain
- .SH - Saint Helena Island domain
- .TV - Tuvalu's domain
- .WS - Samoa's domain (formerly Western Samoa)
- .PW - Palau's domain
- .FM - Federated States of Micronesia's domain
- .CC - Cocos Islands' domain
See our full list of TLDs that we support.
Please note that some country codes are restricted (.CA owners must meet Canadian Presence Requirements), while others are marketed for use beyond their country (.ME is used for personal websites around the world). You can see the TLD restrictions by clicking on the list of TLDs link above or going to the individual TLD page of the TLD you're interested in (i.e. click on the ccTLD above).
*These Indian language domain extensions all mean "India" in their stated language, but are not official ccTLDs of India.