Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I audit my contact record for domains under CNNIC registry?
- If you are an individual, please provide a photo ID, such as a Passport or Identification Card, along with its ID number. And please notice the registry accepts Passport only if you don't have a Chinese citizen ID.
- If you are a business, please provide a copy of your business license, such as Articles of Incorporation, along with the license ID number.
To audit your contact record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Contact Records" in the drop-down.
- Click the link under the "Cnnic .Cn Audit" section.
- Select the local document you want to upload.
- Press the "Start Audit" button.