How do I audit my contact record for domains under CNNIC registry?
The central registry, CNNIC, no longer requires documentation to register .CN domains. They also do not require documentation to register any of their new gTLD domains. However, if you want to set name servers for any domains under CNNIC registry, you will need to submit the following documentation:
- If you are an individual, please provide a photo ID, such as a Passport or Identification Card, along with its ID number.
- If you are a business, please provide a copy of your business license, such as Articles of Incorporation, along with the license ID number.
To audit your contact record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Contact Records" in the drop-down.
- Click the link under the "Cnnic .Cn Audit" section.
- Select the local document you want to upload.
- Press the "Start Audit" button.