Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Can my VPS Hosting controls be accessed through my Dynadot account?
Yes, you can perform VPS Hosting functions such as Shutdown, Startup, Reboot, and Rebuild directly through your Dynadot account. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on your VPS Hosting plan (should be a blue link).
- Scroll down to "VPS Control", you will be prompted to unlock your account if it is not unlocked already.
- Once unlocked, you will see your VPS Hosting controls under the "VPS Control" section.