How do I set multiple IP addresses per registered name server?
To set multiple IP addresses for a registered name server, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Name Servers" in the drop-down.
- Click on the name server you want to edit (should be a link).
- Enter the additional IP addresses for the name server in the text box, 1 per text box.
- Press the "Submit" button to save your changes.
NOTE: You can submit either an IPv4 or IPv6 IP address. However, the .WS central registry does not support IPv6 addresses.