How do I use both A and AAAA records for my domain?
For A and AAAA pairing, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS Settings page, select "Dynadot DNS" from the top drop-down menu.
- In the "Domain Record (required)" section, select AAAA from the drop-down menu and then enter your IP address in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
The screen will refresh and there will be a new field for your A record. You can select either A or AAAA for any subdomains you wish to input as well.