How do I use both A and AAAA records for my domain?
For A and AAAA pairing, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Find your domain on the list and check the box next to it. Press the "Name Servers" button.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Enter your main record as AAAA and enter your IP address, then click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
- The screen will refresh and there will be a new field for your A record.
- You can select either A or AAAA for any subdomains you wish to input as well
- Be sure to push the "Save DNS" button when you are done to save your changes