Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up my email on my iPhone using my Email plan?
To set up your Email with your iPhone, please follow these steps:
First, you should retrieve your POP3 and SMTP settings in your Email account.
- Find and tap the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
- Tap "Accounts & Passwords"
- Tap "Add Account" and then scroll down and choose "Other".
- Under the "Mail" section, tap the "Add Mail Account" button.
- Enter the Name, Address, Password, and Description (it should show an example) and then hit the "Next" button.
- At the very top, choose either POP or IMAP.
- Enter the Incoming Mail Server host name, username, and password. Press the "Save" button.
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server host name, username, and password. While your phone lists this information as "Optional", it is needed for your Dynadot email to work.
- Press the "Save" button.
Once the settings are finished verifying, you should be able to send and receive email on your iPhone. You can also delete email directly from your iPhone.
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions:
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.