How do I set up my email on my iPhone for Email Hosting?
To set up your Email Hosting email with your iPhone, please follow these steps:
First, you should retrieve your POP3 and SMTP settings in your Email Hosting account.
- Find and tap the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
- Tap "Mail" and then "Accounts."
- Tap "Add Account" and then scroll down and choose "Other".
- Under the "Mail" section, tap the "Add Mail Account" button.
- Enter the Name, Address, Password, and Description (it should show an example) and then hit the "Next" button.
- At the very top, make sure you choose the "POP" section. (IMPORTANT NOTE: You must choose POP as IMAP will NOT work).
- Enter the Incoming Mail Server host name, username, and password. Press the "Save" button.
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server host name, username, and password. While your phone lists this information as "Optional", it is needed for your Dynadot email to work.
- Press the "Save" button.
Once the settings are finished verifying, you should be able to send and receive email on your iPhone. You can also delete email directly from your iPhone.
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: