Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change my SMS settings?
If you have already activated your account's SMS settings, and you need to edit your SMS settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “Security” from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account using the button at the top of the page.
- Under the "SMS Authentication" section, enter in your Dynadot account password in the "Password" box.
- Click on the "Disable SMS" button.
- Click on the "Delete SMS Phone Number” button.
- Enter in your new cellphone number.
- Click on the "Set SMS Phone Number" button.
- Next, click on the “Get SMS Token" button. A 6-digit code will be sent to your cellphone number to ensure you have access to the cellphone number you entered. This test code will expire 1 hour after it is sent.
- Enter in the SMS test code in the "Enter Token" box.
- Click on the "Enable SMS" button to save your changes.
NOTE: Carrier fees may apply for any SMS message sent to your cellphone.