How do I change my SMS settings?
If you have already activated your account's SMS settings, and you need to edit your SMS settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “Security” from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account using the button at the top of the page.
- Under the "SMS Authentication" section, enter in your Dynadot account password in the "Password" box.
- Click on the "Disable SMS" button.
- Click on the "Delete SMS Phone Number” button.
- Enter in your new cellphone number.
- Click on the "Set SMS Phone Number" button.
- Next, click on the “Get SMS Token" button. A 6-digit code will be sent to your cellphone number to ensure you have access to the cellphone number you entered. This test code will expire 1 hour after it is sent.
- Enter in the SMS test code in the "Enter Token" box.
- Click on the "Enable SMS" button to save your changes.
NOTE: Carrier fees may apply for any SMS message sent to your cellphone.