How do I change my SMS settings?
If you have already activated your account's SMS settings, and you need to edit your SMS settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Security" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account using the button at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Two-Factor Authentication" section and click on "Manage Two-Factor Authentication" button.
- Click on the three dots icon behind SMS settings and hit "Edit".
- Enter the password to confirm and click "Disable SMS"
- Click on the plus icon beside SMS section and hit the "Delete SMS Phone Number" button.
- Enter in your new cellphone number.
- Click on the "Set SMS Phone Number" button.
- Next, click on the "Get SMS Token" button. A 6-digit code will be sent to your cellphone number to ensure you have access to the cellphone number you entered.
- Enter in the SMS test code in the "Enter Token" box.
- Click on the "Enable SMS" button to save your changes.
NOTE: Carrier fees may apply for any SMS message sent to your cellphone.