How do I unlock my domain?
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to unlock.
- Select "Unlock Domains" from the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu.
- If your account is locked, you will be prompted to unlock your account before proceeding.
- Unlocking your account will require you to enter your "Birthday" as well as a Token Code if you have set up Google Authenticator and/or an SMS Code if you have SMS set up (you will need to click on "Send Sms Token").
- Press the "Unlock Account" button. This will take you back to the "Manage Domains" page where you can make your selection again.
- Press the "Unlock Domains" button to unlock your domain(s).
Please submit a "Forgot Birthday" request if you do not remember your "Birthday."
Please submit a "Lost Cellphone" request if you have lost your cellphone or cannot access it for Google Authenticator and/or SMS.