How do I unlock my domain?
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to unlock.
- Click on the "Set Lock" icon.
- You will need to unlock your account first using the link below the "Lock Domains" button.
- Unlocking your account will require you to enter your "Birthday" as well as a Token Code if you have set up Google Authenticator and/or an SMS Code if you have SMS set up (you will need to click on "Send Sms Token").
- Click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- Click on the "Unlock Domains" button to unlock your domain(s).
Please submit a "Forgot Birthday" request if you do not remember your "Birthday."
Please submit a "Lost Cellphone" request if you have lost your cellphone or cannot access it for Google Authenticator and/or SMS.