Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I unlock my domain?
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to unlock.
- Select "Unlock Domains" from the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu.
- If your account is locked, you will be prompted to unlock your account before proceeding. Unlocking your account will require you to enter your "Birthday" (as well as a Token Code if you have set up Google Authenticator and/or an SMS Code if you have SMS set up).
- After entering the necessary information to unlock your account, click the "Unlock Account" button. This will take you back to the "Manage Domains" page where you can make your domain selection(s) again.
- Click the "Unlock Domains" button to unlock your domain(s).
Please submit a "Forgot Birthday" request if you do not remember your "Birthday."
Please submit a "Lost Cellphone" request if you have lost your cellphone or cannot access it for Google Authenticator and/or SMS.