Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create domain email addresses in my Email plan?
To create domain email addresses for your Email package, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Sign In" link. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- On the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen, click the Mailbox icon (Manage Mailboxes).
- Click “Create New Mailbox” on the top right corner.
- Enter the email address in the provided form.
- Press the "Create" button to save your changes.
Our Pro Email plan supports an unlimited number of email addresses. Learn how to access your email and find out how to turn on a "catch all" email address, so you'll never miss an email just because of a typo!
You can also visit the Email FAQ section of our help files for more info about how to set up your email with various platforms such as Gmail, Mac Mail, your iPad and iPhone, and more.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.