How do I create domain email addresses in Email Hosting?
To create domain email addresses for Email Hosting, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Hosting" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "Edit Website" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- Click on the "Admin" tab in the main menu and then on "Mailbox Admin" in the sub-menu. Find out why "Mailbox Admin" may not appear.
- Enter the email address in the provided form.
- Click on the "Create New Mailbox" button to save your changes.
Our Email Hosting supports an unlimited number of email addresses (it's not called "Email Hosting" for nothing!). Learn how to access your email and find out how to turn on a "catch all" email address, so you will never miss an email just because of a typo!