Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I turn on/off the catch-all email address for my Email plan?
By default, the catch-all email address is turned off for Dynadot's Email service. However, it's a good idea to turn on catch-all because email that's currently not addressed to a mailbox set up (including typos) will be delivered to your default mailbox.
To enable or disable catch-all, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Login/Edit" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- In your Email control panel, click on the "Admin" link in the main menu.
- Click on the "Mailbox Admin" link in the sub-menu. Find out why "Mailbox Admin" may not appear.
- Click on the "System Settings" link in the light blue box.
- Select the email address you'd like to receive the "catch-all emails" from the drop down to enable it in our system. If you'd like to disable catch-all, select "none" from the drop down.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button to save your settings.