How do I turn on/off the catch-all email address for Email Hosting?
By default, the catch-all email address is turned off for Dynadot's Email Hosting. However, it is a good idea to turn on the catch all because if it is enabled, email that is not addressed to a mailbox you have set up (including typos) will be delivered to your default mailbox.
To enable or disable catch-all, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Edit Website" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- In your Email Hosting web space, click on the "Admin" link in the main menu.
- Click on the "Mailbox Admin" link in the sub-menu. Find out why "Mailbox Admin" may not appear.
- Click on the "System Settings" link in the light blue box.
- Select the email address you'd like to receive the "catch-all emails" from the drop down to enable it in our system. If you'd like to disable catch-all, select "none" from the drop down.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button to save your settings.