Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add more text to my Website Builder?
To add more text to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Text" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it and clicked in the box to type, some text options will appear above your text box.
- Please note that you will need to click on the "Design" icon to set the font, color, size and more for your content.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top left of the page to save all your changes.
Learn how to move your text box or remove a text box from your website builder.
Want to make other changes to your Website Builder? Learn how to add images, audio/music and video.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog