Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I move a text box to a different location in my Website Builder?
If you want to move a text box to a different location on your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Find the text box you want to move and hover over it. (If you've been typing in the box and your cursor is blinking, you will need to click out first.)
- You should see a "Move" icon that looks like a cross with arrows on the ends in the top right corner of the text box.
- Click on the "Move" icon and drag the text box to the location you want.
- As you move it, you will see a blue line that shows you where your text box will be placed on the page. Please note that there is no way to move a text box between pages. We recommend simply creating a new text box on the other page and copying and pasting the text into it.
- To save your changes, click "Save" at the top of the page.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.