Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I remove a text box from my Website Builder?
If you want to remove an entire text box from your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Find the text box you want to remove and hover over it. (If you've been typing in the box and your cursor is blinking, you will need to click out first.)
- You should see a "Trash" icon that looks like a little trash can show in the top right corner of the text box.
- Click on the "Trash" icon and click "Save" at the top of the page.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.