Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add an audio/music file to my Website Builder?
To add an audio or music file to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Audio" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "Audio Settings" box will pop-up.
- Click on "Upload Audio" to upload a mp3, wav, or m4a file from your computer. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- You must enter the "Track Title" and the "Track Artist" to successfully save the file.
- Click on the"Save" button.
- Your audio file will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top left-hand side of the page.
Once your audio file appears on your Website Builder, you can edit by following these steps:
- To replace the audio file, change the track title, or change the track artist, click on the settings icon that appears in the top right-hand corner of the file.
- To move the audio file, click on the "Move" icon that appears in the top right-hand corner of the file.
- To remove the audio file, click on the "Trash" icon that appears in the top right-hand corner of the file.
Want to make other changes to your Website Builder? Learn how to add images, video and more text.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.