How do I add an audio/music file to my Website Builder?
To add an audio or music file to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Audio" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "Audio Settings" box will pop-up.
- Click on "Upload Audio" to upload a mp3, wav, or m4a file from your computer. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- You must enter the "Track Title" and the "Track Artist" to successfully save the file.
- Click on the"Save" button.
- Your audio file will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top left-hand side of the page.
Once your audio file appears on your Website Builder, you can edit by following these steps:
- To replace the audio file, change the track title, or change the track artist, click on the settings icon that appears in the top right-hand corner of the file.
- To move the audio file, click on the "Move" icon that appears in the top right-hand corner of the file.
- To remove the audio file, click on the "Trash" icon that appears in the top right-hand corner of the file.