Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add or edit an image in my Website Builder?
To add an image to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon (the plus in a circle) on the left hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Image" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "Image Settings" box will pop up.
- Click on "Add Image" to upload an image from your computer.
- It is optional to enter "Alt Text" for your image. The image alt text is used by search engines to help them figure out what the image is about, so it can be appropriately ranked. It is also used in place of the image if it does not load properly on the page.
- You also have the option to enter a "Link" for your image.
- Click on the "Save" button. Your image will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top-left of the page to save all your changes.
Once your image appears on your Website Builder, you can edit by following these steps:
- To replace the image, enter new or different image alt text, or enter a new or different link, click on the "Settings" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the image.
- To remove the image, click on the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the image.
- To center or justify the image to the right or left, click on the toggles that appear on the top-left corner of the image.
- To move the image, simply drag and drop the image to a new location.
Please note that this help file does not refer to adding and editing background images.