Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add a video to my Website Builder?
To add video to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Video" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "Video Settings" box will pop-up.
- Paste the URL of the video you would like to embed. You can also choose to upload a custom thumbnail of the video if you want (it will need to be uploaded in as an image file).
- Click on the "Save" button. Your video will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top-left of the page to save all your changes.
NOTE: We only support YouTube and Vimeo videos at this time.
Once your video appears on your Website Builder, you can edit it by following these steps:
- To replace the video or change your video's custom thumbnail, click on the "Settings" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the video.
- To move the video, click on the "Move" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the video.
- To remove the video, click on the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the video.
Want to make other changes to your Website Builder? Learn how to add images, audio/music and more text.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.