How do I add a video to my Website Builder?
To add video to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Video" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "Video Settings" box will pop-up.
- Paste the URL of the video you would like to embed. You can also choose to upload a custom thumbnail of the video if you want (it will need to be uploaded in as an image file).
- Click on the "Save" button. Your video will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top-left of the page to save all your changes.
NOTE: We only support YouTube and Vimeo videos at this time.
Once your video appears on your Website Builder, you can edit it by following these steps:
- To replace the video or change your video's custom thumbnail, click on the "Settings" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the video.
- To move the video, click on the "Move" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the video.
- To remove the video, click on the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the video.