How do I to set the same background color or image for an entire page on my Website Builder?
Depending on which template you are on and your settings, you may not be able to see very much of your new background color or image. This is because each section has its own background color or image. If you want to set the same background color or image for an entire page, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- At the top of the style editor, you will see "Background" under the header "Site". Click on "Background" to change the color or to add or change your background image.
- If you have any other background colors or images selected for other sections of your website, you will only be able to see part of the page background. You can remove these other backgrounds by clicking on "Background" in each section of the style editor and then clicking the "Trash" icon.
- This will remove the background color or image and make it transparent, so you can see the main background you set.
- Click "Save" at the top to save your changes.
We recommend using an image that is between 1200-1500 pixels for the entire page background. If you are having trouble uploading your background image, this could be why your image will not upload.
If you do not want any background for your website, learn how to remove a background or choose no background at all.