Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add or change the background color of different sections of my website on my Website Builder?
To change the background color of any section of your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- You will see "Background" listed at the top of each section of our style editor. Click on the "Background" you would like to change.
- Select the color you would like to set as your background using our color spectrum or by entering the color's code.
- Click "Save" at the top to save your changes.
You can also choose to keep some backgrounds, but make them more transparent. See how to adjust the transparency of your background. If you have added an image as your background, there are several options available to ensure you image looks the way you want.
Learn how to set the same background for your entire page or how to remove your background completely.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.