Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I adjust the transparency of my background color on my Website Builder?
To adjust the transparency of a background color of your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the circle next to the "Background" color you want to adjust.
- Select the color you want, then use the slide bar to adjust the transparency.
- Click "Save" at the top to save your changes.