How do I remove a background or choose no background on my Website Builder?
To remove or choose no background color or image on your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the background you want to remove (each section has its own) in the style editor.
- If you are removing a background color, click on the "Trash" icon at the top-right corner of the color section.
- If you are removing a background image, click on the "Trash" icon at the bottom-right corner of the image thumbnail.
- Do this in as many sections as you need.
- Click "Save" at the top to save your changes.